Each of the following pages contains information, advice and documents designed to support families, particualrly during the school closures caused by the coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak. Some information may overlap, but we hope you will be able to find everything you need.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if there is something you think should be added or if you need further support from the school.
After the links below is a document with a collated list of helplines and websites covering all areas of support families may be needing at the moment.
- Activities and Learning Support
- Church School/Spiritual Support
- Coronavirus Support and Information
- Day-to-Day Support
- Financial Support
- Family Support
- Mental Health and Well-Being Support
- Physical Health Support
A message from Derbyshire Police:
This is a difficult time for everyone. Being at home doesn’t mean you are isolated. There are people who can help. Being at home can put extra pressure on families. If you have concerns about a child please contact:
• If you are worried a crime is happening now, call 999 now;
• If it isn't an emergency, but you think the police should know about it call 101 or report it online;
• Twitter - @DerPolContact
• Facebook - @derbyshireconstabulary
If you would prefer not to contact the Police directly:
• Crimestoppers – 0800555111 (anonymously)
• NSPCC - 0808 800 5000 or email - email@example.com
• Child Line - 0800 1111
• CEOP via their online site. (Anonymously)
Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust has launched a new telephone based support line for local people who are experiencing increased distress or anxiety during the Coronavirus pandemic.The service also intends to support people who are experiencing a reduction in their usual mental health care services, and their carers, as a result of changes that have been made to support the pandemic.
The support line will initially be available 9am- midnight every day on: 0300 790 0596
Please find more information on the website: https://www.derbyshirehealthcareft.nhs.uk/getting-help/coronavirus-covid-19/mental-health-support-line