Church School/Spiritual Support
- Podcast: A daily podcast for the heart and mind:: https://www.stmarkscofe.co.uk/daily-podcast-for-your-heart-and-mind/;
- Daily Examen: For families, led by children from a church in Kiddiminster https://m.facebook.com/533804443435967/posts/1553608924788842/?sfnsn=scwspmo&extid=EzZ4cpqDynJ1UGSw&d=n&vh=e;
- Personal Development: Some really interesting resources from Heartsmart: https://www.heartsmart.family/;
- Collective Worship: Our daily assemblies are a really key part of our day when at school and a set of acts of collective worship have been uploaded by Guildford diocese, and can be found by following this link:https://www.cofeguildford.org.uk/education/christian-distinctiveness/collective-worship/covid-19-resources in case you want to try any at home;
- RE: This is a link to RE lessons that can be done at home https://www.natre.org.uk/about-natre/free-resources-for-you-and-your-pupils/?utm_source=emailmarketing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=free_home_learning_resources_for_you_and_your_pupils&utm_content=2020-03-20. There are a couple for infants and more for juniors. Good quality RE is about much more than learning about religions, it is more about understanding of others and personal development.