Physical Health Support
- Exercising At Home: An interesting article from the BBC: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51933762;
- Joe Wicks: Many people will now have heard about the daily workout which is live on YouTube each morning at 9am. We are using it at the Emergency Childcare Hub and it’s a great workout suitable for all. If you haven’t much outdoor space at home, you could save the session for later in the day to help let off steam – the videos stay online once they’ve gone out live: https://www.youtube.com/user/thebodycoach1;
- Sports Partnership: The Derbyshire Rural Sports Partnership have created a set of “Home Activity Challenges” and "Home Activity Challenges 2" and are putting new things on every day on their social media feeds: https://twitter.com/RuralDerbysSSP, https://www.facebook.com/RuralDerbyshireSSP/;
- Youth Sport Trust: In a similar vein, this link provides short activity challenges: https://www.youthsporttrust.org/60-second-physical-activity-challenges;
- Sport England: Another one with exercise you can do whilst staying at home: http://www.sportengland.org/stayinworkout.